wrong xml parser output

Roman Krashanitsa
My xml parser behaves weird. When generating .h files from .xml files I get a
dump of xml tags first, then the expected output. For example:

dragonfly@debian:~/paparazzi_new/paparazzi3$ ./sw/tools/gen_ubx.out
./conf/ubx.xml
UBX : <!ELEMENT current (ubx)>
CLASS : <!ELEMENT current (class+)>
MESSAGE : <!ELEMENT current (message+)>
FIELD : <!ELEMENT current (field|block)*>
so on
FIELD : <!ELEMENT current (field|block)*>
FIELD : <!ELEMENT current (field|block)*>
MESSAGE : <!ELEMENT current (message*)>
FIELD : <!ELEMENT current (field|block)*>
FIELD : <!ELEMENT current (field|block)*>
/* Generated from ./conf/ubx.xml */
/* Please DO NOT EDIT */

#define UBX_SYNC1 0xB5
#define UBX_SYNC2 0x62

#define UBX_NAV_ID 0x01
correct from here
<--------------------------------------->

anyone has an idea how to correct this?

Roman

Re: wrong xml parser output

Pascal Brisset-3
Hi,

it's a bug in the official libxml-light-ocaml-dev package (call to
'trace', dtd.ml:270).
Before an available fix, you can comment out the DOCTYPE line in the xml
files.

For a sarge distribution, you can use the xml-light package from
http://www.recherche.enac.fr/paparazzi/debian/dists/sarge/main/binary-i386/

--Pascal

[hidden email] wrote:

>My xml parser behaves weird. When generating .h files from .xml files I get a
>dump of xml tags first, then the expected output. For example:
>
>dragonfly@debian:~/paparazzi_new/paparazzi3$ ./sw/tools/gen_ubx.out
>./conf/ubx.xml
>UBX : <!ELEMENT current (ubx)>
>CLASS : <!ELEMENT current (class+)>
>MESSAGE : <!ELEMENT current (message+)>
>FIELD : <!ELEMENT current (field|block)*>
>so on
>FIELD : <!ELEMENT current (field|block)*>
>FIELD : <!ELEMENT current (field|block)*>
>MESSAGE : <!ELEMENT current (message*)>
>FIELD : <!ELEMENT current (field|block)*>
>FIELD : <!ELEMENT current (field|block)*>
>/* Generated from ./conf/ubx.xml */
>/* Please DO NOT EDIT */
>
>#define UBX_SYNC1 0xB5
>#define UBX_SYNC2 0x62