wi-fi USB connection

JD123UAV
Hi, I'm trying to connect a wi-fi usb adapter to an AR Drone2.0 to send pseudo GPS but it is not receiving power. Is there a section in paparazzi that can overcome this issue? otherwise are there any suggestions?

Re: wi-fi USB connection

Gautier Hattenberger-3
Hello,

Why do you need a wifi-usb for your ardrone ? Their is already a wifi
connection available.

Gautier