quadrocopter woble when YAW and simultaneously throttle down

Report Content as Inappropriate

quadrocopter woble when YAW and simultaneously throttle down

alexeyssh

Can anybody help! When i rotate by YAW (slowly) and simultaneously throttle
down or start roll - copter start woble very strog - and some times falls
down. What params (PID or may be bad battery or proppelers or center of
mass) can cause this behavior? How i can corrected this? (Sorry for my bad
english).

same as on this video..

https://youtu.be/-XTbo3TIVo4

Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: quadrocopter woble when YAW and simultaneously throttle down

Gautier Hattenberger-3
It is difficult to tell without more details. It would help if you can
provide your airframe file and the flight logs. Also, you should try to
change the telemetry mode to "attitude_loop" in order to have more
useful information about the attitude control performance of your
rotorcraft.

Gautier

Le 22/03/2017 à 19:12, Шаталов Алексей a écrit :

> Can anybody help! When i rotate by YAW (slowly) and simultaneously throttle
> down or start roll - copter start woble very strog - and some times falls
> down. What params (PID or may be bad battery or proppelers or center of
> mass) can cause this behavior? How i can corrected this? (Sorry for my bad
> english).
>
> same as on this video..
>
> https://youtu.be/-XTbo3TIVo4

Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: quadrocopter woble when YAW and simultaneously throttle down

alexeyssh

in attach airframe file.
at the beggining of file information about qudrocopter.

flightlog i can send two days later.

lisa_my.xml (19K) Download Attachment

Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: quadrocopter woble when YAW and simultaneously throttle down

alexeyssh
I solve the problem - GO TO INDI.

Fly very GOOD! Perfect.