pcb's

David Armstrong-2
Has anyone a spare set of blank pcb's they don't need , i would be willing
to purchase

Re: pcb's

antoine.drouin
Hi David

Which PCBs are you talking about ?

Antoine

David Armstrong wrote:
> Has anyone a spare set of blank pcb's they don't need , i would be
> willing to purchase

Re: pcb's

David Armstrong-2
looking for any pcb's for version 3 , that would get me started
also for information on the current status of what is working or requires
work
i am interested in helping expand etc , as i need it for a Multi Jet Turbine
project , so i was looking at developing the electronic control unit for the
turbines , and also along with telemetry using 900 Mhz modules that in my
opinion
may suit this project better and give a range of over 8 Miles, as the
modules are approved world wide , ok different frequencys are involved
wherever you are , but that is just a plug in pcb module on a common
footprint

however at the moment sorting out what is needed and which pcb's are needed
to at least get a working system
running for development work .

regards
David

>> Has anyone a spare set of blank pcb's they don't need , i would be
>> willing to purchase

Re: pcb's

kochevar
David,
I would say check out the wiki if you havent yet.
http://www.recherche.enac.fr/paparazzi/doc/

Most of the data is up to date, although it hasnt been update in about
a month.
That will tell you about the hardware version.  Both AVR and ARM boards are
supported but talk has been that we may drop support for the AVR, once we are
confident that the ARM boards are good to go.  Thats about all I have.

Anton

PS. We have used 900, 868Mhz, and 2.4Ghz datamodems with great success,
and good
range.

Quoting David Armstrong <[hidden email]>:

> looking for any pcb's for version 3 , that would get me started
> also for information on the current status of what is working or requires
> work
> i am interested in helping expand etc , as i need it for a Multi Jet Turbine
> project , so i was looking at developing the electronic control unit for the
> turbines , and also along with telemetry using 900 Mhz modules that in my
> opinion
> may suit this project better and give a range of over 8 Miles, as the
> modules are approved world wide , ok different frequencys are involved
> wherever you are , but that is just a plug in pcb module on a common
> footprint
>
> however at the moment sorting out what is needed and which pcb's are needed
> to at least get a working system
> running for development work .
>
> regards
> David

Re: pcb's

David Armstrong-2
thanks Anton ,
that was very helpful

going back to my question , if anyone has any spare pcb's , i would be
interested in any available to help get me up to speed , it would seem that
the classix is suiting the application best .

i am also interested in any porting to windows OS and could possibly help
out in that respect

David

> I would say check out the wiki if you havent yet.
> http://www.recherche.enac.fr/paparazzi/doc/
>
> Most of the data is up to date, although it hasnt been update in about a
> month.
> That will tell you about the hardware version.  Both AVR and ARM boards
> are
> supported but talk has been that we may drop support for the AVR, once we
> are
> confident that the ARM boards are good to go.  Thats about all I have.
>
> Anton
>
> PS. We have used 900, 868Mhz, and 2.4Ghz datamodems with great success,
> and good
> range.
>
> Quoting David Armstrong <[hidden email]>:
>
>> looking for any pcb's for version 3 , that would get me started
>> also for information on the current status of what is working or requires
>> work
>> i am interested in helping expand etc , as i need it for a Multi Jet
>> Turbine
>> project , so i was looking at developing the electronic control unit for
>> the
>> turbines , and also along with telemetry using 900 Mhz modules that in my
>> opinion
>> may suit this project better and give a range of over 8 Miles, as the
>> modules are approved world wide , ok different frequencys are involved
>> wherever you are , but that is just a plug in pcb module on a common
>> footprint
>>
>> however at the moment sorting out what is needed and which pcb's are
>> needed
>> to at least get a working system
>> running for development work .
>>
>> regards
>> David

AW: pcb's

Ethan Arnold-2
David,

I have some horizon sensor PCB's I can give you for 4 EUR/5$ each.
They are to the current Paparazzi design, except with modified layout for
the opamp with the bigger pin gaps (i forget the exact name). If you're
interested I can look it up for you.

Ethan

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----