matek f405 wing controller?

Chris Efstathiou
After damaging my openpilot revo board i decided that this board
although small it has a flaw, it has a very sensitive regulator which
fails often, i already have destroyed two of those while all my twogs,
lias and one Krooz i have work fine for many years.

I decided to try the new MATEK f405 wing controller just for fun as i
wait to retire from work.

Does anyone have a schematic for it (i know that it is not open source
but i think i could write a board file for this controller)?

Of course in the end i will backtrace all connections if needed.

Also is the BMP280 baro supported?

Anyway it looks promising as it merges some basic functions like current
sensor, osd and many pads as i don't like plugs of any type, i prefer to
solder wires directly to board.

Chris

Re: matek f405 wing controller?

Gautier Hattenberger-3
Hello,

What you need is probably here:
http://www.mateksys.com/?portfolio=f405-std#tab-id-4 or from the
betaflight source code.

We have the support for the BMP3 series (we use BMP388 on our latest
board), but it doesn't seem compatible.

Gautier

Le 24/08/2020 à 11:35, Chris a écrit :

> After damaging my openpilot revo board i decided that this board
> although small it has a flaw, it has a very sensitive regulator which
> fails often, i already have destroyed two of those while all my twogs,
> lias and one Krooz i have work fine for many years.
>
> I decided to try the new MATEK f405 wing controller just for fun as i
> wait to retire from work.
>
> Does anyone have a schematic for it (i know that it is not open source
> but i think i could write a board file for this controller)?
>
> Of course in the end i will backtrace all connections if needed.
>
> Also is the BMP280 baro supported?
>
> Anyway it looks promising as it merges some basic functions like
> current sensor, osd and many pads as i don't like plugs of any type, i
> prefer to solder wires directly to board.
>
> Chris

Re: matek f405 wing controller?

Luis Carlos
hello below are links from inav and betaflight board targets! also you find information in link refer to gautier
also i attache a schematic of omnibus f4 board from airbot it.s good board and tested

hope you ported these boards to paparazzi soon

regards

El lun., 24 ago. 2020 a las 7:29, Gautier Hattenberger (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Hello,

What you need is probably here:
http://www.mateksys.com/?portfolio=f405-std#tab-id-4 or from the
betaflight source code.

We have the support for the BMP3 series (we use BMP388 on our latest
board), but it doesn't seem compatible.

Gautier

Le 24/08/2020 à 11:35, Chris a écrit :
> After damaging my openpilot revo board i decided that this board
> although small it has a flaw, it has a very sensitive regulator which
> fails often, i already have destroyed two of those while all my twogs,
> lias and one Krooz i have work fine for many years.
>
> I decided to try the new MATEK f405 wing controller just for fun as i
> wait to retire from work.
>
> Does anyone have a schematic for it (i know that it is not open source
> but i think i could write a board file for this controller)?
>
> Of course in the end i will backtrace all connections if needed.
>
> Also is the BMP280 baro supported?
>
> Anyway it looks promising as it merges some basic functions like
> current sensor, osd and many pads as i don't like plugs of any type, i
> prefer to solder wires directly to board.
>
> Chris

OmnibusF4-Pro-Sch.pdf (86K) Download Attachment