hello

jane smith-4
hello
we're designing a mav and we want to use paparazzi autopilot ,but i
dont know how can i buy the subsystems and software ,could you
possibly tell me how can i get them,i mean is there any site,....,
by the way we're one of the teams participating in mav07.

please give me a gide.
yours.

--
Jane smith

Re: hello

Pascal Brisset-3
Hi Jane,

the documentation site for the Paparazzi project is

    www.recherche.enac.fr/paparazzi

You will find there some answers (software is for free, hardware is ...
not available, ...)

--Pascal

jane smith wrote:

> hello
> we're designing a mav and we want to use paparazzi autopilot ,but i
> dont know how can i buy the subsystems and software ,could you
> possibly tell me how can i get them,i mean is there any site,....,
> by the way we're one of the teams participating in mav07.
>
> please give me a gide.
> yours.

Re: hello

jane smith-4
hi dear pascal
my mean problem is buying the hardware,there's only some name in
wikipedia,i want to know their shoping site but i can't find them .
many thanks for your  help.

On 7/12/07, Pascal Brisset <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Jane,
>
> the documentation site for the Paparazzi project is
>
>    www.recherche.enac.fr/paparazzi
>
> You will find there some answers (software is for free, hardware is ...
> not available, ...)
>
> --Pascal
>
> jane smith wrote:
> > hello
> > we're designing a mav and we want to use paparazzi autopilot ,but i
> > dont know how can i buy the subsystems and software ,could you
> > possibly tell me how can i get them,i mean is there any site,....,
> > by the way we're one of the teams participating in mav07.
> >
> > please give me a gide.
> > yours.

N.Amiri

Re: hello

vespa@juno.com
Jane,

PCB's can be purchased from http://www.rctechnix.com and all of the
components can be found at Digikey, etc. as noted in the BOM.
Assembly can be done by any shop capable of SMD soldering, such as
screamingcircuits.com but given your extremely short timeframe, I
doubt this will be an option for you.

There are a few members who have begun supplying fully assembled
boards but have not yet committed to public availability.  Contact
Matt on IRC or David at rctechnix for more info.

Jeremy

-- "jane smith" <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi dear pascal
my mean problem is buying the hardware,there's only some name in
wikipedia,i want to know their shoping site but i can't find them .
many thanks for your  help.

On 7/12/07, Pascal Brisset <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Jane,
>
> the documentation site for the Paparazzi project is
>
>    www.recherche.enac.fr/paparazzi
>
> You will find there some answers (software is for free, hardware
is ...

> not available, ...)
>
> --Pascal
>
> jane smith wrote:
> > hello
> > we're designing a mav and we want to use paparazzi autopilot ,but i
> > dont know how can i buy the subsystems and software ,could you
> > possibly tell me how can i get them,i mean is there any site,....,
> > by the way we're one of the teams participating in mav07.
> >
> > please give me a gide.
> > yours.

N.Amiri