c program wont compile workaround

Chris Efstathiou
Hi.

I added this line "PAPARAZZI_SRC ?= $(shell pwd)"

after line 26 inside the makefile found in the directory
paparazzi/sw/ground_segment_cockpit which now looks like this:

OCAMLCFLAGS=-thread -ccopt -fPIC
PAPARAZZI_SRC ?= $(shell pwd)
include ../../Makefile.ocaml

I did this in order to be able to compile the ant_track_pmm and the
other c files.

Without this line i get an error from makefile.ocaml (include
../../Makefile.ocaml) line 28 that states:

t$ make ant_track_pmm
../../Makefile.ocaml:28: *** PAPARAZZI_SRC not set, please set it
manually or invoke make from the toplevel paparazzi dir.  Stop.

Is this the correct way?

Chris

Re: c program wont compile workaround

Gautier Hattenberger-3
Hello Chris,

This is an option for your own version, but I'm not completely sure it
works if you run the makefile from a different folder.

So, what is suppose to be done is to export the environment variables
PAPARAZZI_HOME and PAPARAZZI_SRC, either in your current shell, or by
adding it to the .bashrc, .zshrc or any other config file of your
favorite shell.

Gautier