Quantcast

a problem about barometric pressure sensor(MS5611-01BA03)

Report Content as Inappropriate

a problem about barometric pressure sensor(MS5611-01BA03)

Hao Zhang
hi everyone

i tested my quadrocopter(Lisa/M 2.0) in the AP_MODE_ATTITUDE_Z_HOLD mode.
but it could not hold attitude stably.
i think it is problem in the barometric pressure sensor(MS5611-01BA03) perhaps.
so i observed baro raw value via paparazzi center.
please look at below picture.

https://postimg.org/image/d458smfjr/

the baro_raw_abs value is abnormal,right?
i want to know where is the problem, and how to solve it?

look forward to your favourable reply.
thank you very much!!

Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: a problem about barometric pressure sensor(MS5611-01BA03)

Hao Zhang
for supplementary specification
i got this picture when put the quadrocopter on the floor static.