Visit of school class at 35C3?

Julian Dorn
Hi,

I am a computer science teacher at the Louise-Otto-Peters-Schule Leipzig
and will go with a group of students to the 35C3 on December 28th.
During the preparation I saw that you have an assembly. May we visit you
as a group? Do you have any UAVs to show?
Since I travel with up to 20 young people I wanted to get in touch with
you in advance.

I think most of them were paying attention in English class. If there
was someone who spoke German, it would certainly help the students to
understand.

Best, Julian

Re: Visit of school class at 35C3?

Plume
Hello Julian,
I’m not sure that we are placed on your way because we are in Torino Italy.
Let me know.
Cordially Olivier.

> Il giorno 20/nov/2018, alle ore 11:55, Julian Dorn <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am a computer science teacher at the Louise-Otto-Peters-Schule Leipzig and will go with a group of students to the 35C3 on December 28th. During the preparation I saw that you have an assembly. May we visit you as a group? Do you have any UAVs to show?
> Since I travel with up to 20 young people I wanted to get in touch with you in advance.
>
> I think most of them were paying attention in English class. If there was someone who spoke German, it would certainly help the students to understand.
>

> Best, Julian

Re: Visit of school class at 35C3?

Julian Dorn
Hi Oliver,

I found this:
https://signup.c3assemblies.de/assembly/5ae0bfc8-91dd-4965-94bf-7e63d4b065da
Maybe I understood something wrong...

Best, Julian

Am 20.11.2018 um 13:34 schrieb prof.Fontaine:

> Hello Julian,
> I’m not sure that we are placed on your way because we are in Torino Italy.
> Let me know.
> Cordially Olivier.
>
>> Il giorno 20/nov/2018, alle ore 11:55, Julian Dorn <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am a computer science teacher at the Louise-Otto-Peters-Schule Leipzig and will go with a group of students to the 35C3 on December 28th. During the preparation I saw that you have an assembly. May we visit you as a group? Do you have any UAVs to show?
>> Since I travel with up to 20 young people I wanted to get in touch with you in advance.
>>
>> I think most of them were paying attention in English class. If there was someone who spoke German, it would certainly help the students to understand.
>>

>> Best, Julian

Re: Visit of school class at 35C3?

Plume
Hello
Yes i think that something is wrong.
We are a no profit organization in Torino Italy.
We are not builders.
Brgds Olivier

> Il giorno 20/nov/2018, alle ore 13:44, Julian Dorn <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>
> Hi Oliver,
>
> I found this: https://signup.c3assemblies.de/assembly/5ae0bfc8-91dd-4965-94bf-7e63d4b065da
> Maybe I understood something wrong...
>

> Best, Julian
>
> Am 20.11.2018 um 13:34 schrieb prof.Fontaine:
>> Hello Julian,
>> I’m not sure that we are placed on your way because we are in Torino Italy.
>> Let me know.
>> Cordially Olivier.
>>
>>> Il giorno 20/nov/2018, alle ore 11:55, Julian Dorn <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am a computer science teacher at the Louise-Otto-Peters-Schule Leipzig and will go with a group of students to the 35C3 on December 28th. During the preparation I saw that you have an assembly. May we visit you as a group? Do you have any UAVs to show?
>>> Since I travel with up to 20 young people I wanted to get in touch with you in advance.
>>>
>>> I think most of them were paying attention in English class. If there was someone who spoke German, it would certainly help the students to understand.
>>>

>>> Best, Julian

Re: Visit of school class at 35C3?

Hi Julian,

no, this is correct.
A couple of Paparazzi and other UAV enthusiasts (including myself) will be at 35C3 again.

Personally I won't have space to bring any UAVs this time, but I'm sure some people will bring flying things.

You are more than welcome to stop by (although don't expect any actual flight demos).

Cheers, Felix

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 2:28 PM prof.Fontaine <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello
Yes i think that something is wrong.
We are a no profit organization in Torino Italy.
We are not builders.
Brgds Olivier

> Il giorno 20/nov/2018, alle ore 13:44, Julian Dorn <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>
> Hi Oliver,
>
> I found this: https://signup.c3assemblies.de/assembly/5ae0bfc8-91dd-4965-94bf-7e63d4b065da
> Maybe I understood something wrong...
>

> Best, Julian
>
> Am 20.11.2018 um 13:34 schrieb prof.Fontaine:
>> Hello Julian,
>> I’m not sure that we are placed on your way because we are in Torino Italy.
>> Let me know.
>> Cordially Olivier.
>>
>>> Il giorno 20/nov/2018, alle ore 11:55, Julian Dorn <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am a computer science teacher at the Louise-Otto-Peters-Schule Leipzig and will go with a group of students to the 35C3 on December 28th. During the preparation I saw that you have an assembly. May we visit you as a group? Do you have any UAVs to show?
>>> Since I travel with up to 20 young people I wanted to get in touch with you in advance.
>>>
>>> I think most of them were paying attention in English class. If there was someone who spoke German, it would certainly help the students to understand.
>>>

>>> Best, Julian

Re: Visit of school class at 35C3?

Martin Mueller
Hi Julian,

will try to arrange to bring one of our scientific Paparazzi UAVs that
we use to measure atmospheric data in the Arctic.

Martin

--
https://pfump.org

Am 20.11.18 um 20:47 schrieb Felix Ruess:

> [...]
>     any UAVs to show?
>      >>> Since I travel with up to 20 young people I wanted to get in
>     touch with you in advance.
>      >>>
>      >>> I think most of them were paying attention in English class. If
>     there was someone who spoke German, it would certainly help the
>     students to understand.
>      >>>
>      >>>
>      >>> Best, Julian
>      >>>
>      >>> _______________________________________________
>      >>> Paparazzi-devel mailing list
>      >>> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>      >>> https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/paparazzi-devel
>      >>
>      >> _______________________________________________
>      >> Paparazzi-devel mailing list
>      >> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

Hi Martin,

that sounds great! Could it be bossible, that you say something to this
UAVs? I think my students would be faszinated to see some UAVs which are
used in the arctic. :-)

Julian

Am 20.11.2018 um 21:49 schrieb Martin Mueller:
> Hi Julian,
>
> will try to arrange to bring one of our scientific Paparazzi UAVs that
> we use to measure atmospheric data in the Arctic.
>
> Martin

Re: Visit of school class at 35C3?

Martin Mueller
Hi Julian,

sure, we can give short talk! The aircraft is not that glamorous,
though. Just a standard RC foam aircraft optimized for the cold.

Martin