Umarim boards

Michal Podhradsky
Hello all,

does anyone have, by any chance, a working Umarim or two you don't use anymore and would be willing to sell?

Regards
Michal

Re: Umarim boards

Evgeniy Spashiba

I have bare boards v1.0

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

does anyone have, by any chance, a working Umarim or two you don't use anymore and would be willing to sell?

Regards

Michal

Re: Umarim boards

Michal Podhradsky
Hi Evgen,
thanks for the reply. It turned out we were able to source them locally.

Regards
Michal

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 2:24 AM, Evgen Spashiba <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have bare boards v1.0

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

does anyone have, by any chance, a working Umarim or two you don't use anymore and would be willing to sell?

Regards

Michal

Re: Umarim boards

Stephen L Hulme
Hi Michal

Can you point me to your supplier of Umarim Lite v2 boards?

Regards

Stephen Hulme (@audaxes)

Re: Umarim boards

Michal Podhradsky
Hi Steven,

unfortunately, there is no supplier I know about. The locally sourced ones were old Umarims we had in the lab, and just replaced the broken components on them.
You might want to ask David Conger from PPZAUV if he has anything in stock.

Regards

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 3:38 PM, Stephen L Hulme <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Michal

Can you point me to your supplier of Umarim Lite v2 boards?

Regards

Stephen Hulme (@audaxes)

does anyone have, by any chance, a working Um Umarin arim or two you don't use anymore and would be willing to sell?

Regards

Michal

Re: Umarim boards

onefastdaddy
Hello (World),

I don't sell them but I may be able to dig some up or hand assemble a few.  I still have all the parts to make them.

I would only ask to cover shipping this is just a hobby now and I'm glad to help.

Sincerely,
David Conger

On Aug 27, 2017, at 10:14 AM, Michal Podhradsky <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Thank you.

Regards

Stephen

does anyone have, by any chance, a working Um Umarin arim or two you don't use anymore and would be willing to sell?

Regards

Michal

Re: Umarim boards

Stephen L Hulme
Hi David

I am very interested to secure one Umarim Lite v2 board.

Regards

Stephen

does anyone have, by any chance, a working Um Umarin arim or two you don't use anymore and would be willing to sell?

Regards

Michal

Re: Umarim boards

Stephen L Hulme
Hi Gautier,

Thank you for the advice.

I do have an Apogee board, but I am collecting parts for another one of Martin’s SUMOs and would prefer not to have too much trouble.

I managed to secure a white, lighter and discontinued Mutilplex Funjet kit and and convinced myself I should build another just in case I had a flyaway - LOL.

I run the campaign 2013 repo installed on Ubuntu 12.04.5 in an old and cheap panasonic tough book – works well.

Regards

Stephen