Two hour endurance paparazzi with Twinstar II platform

Two hour endurance paparazzi with Twinstar II platform

Dimitris Sagiotis

Dear Antoine

I watch with a lot of interest paparazzi.

Last week I received your following answer to Cristian.

“> c. - Two hour endurance.

Again, depends on your airframe choice - The 200-300g airframes are more

in the range of 30 minutes endurance - The 1.5kg twinstar with lipos and

brushless can do 2 hours.

Combustion engine will allow even more, but have other drawbacks.”

I have a Twinstar II and I would like to have two hour endurance.

Can you suggest me appropriate brushless motors and lipo?

Dimitris Sagiotis

80 Ionias STR. Alimos

Athens Greece

Re: Two hour endurance paparazzi with Twinstar II platform

antoine.drouin
Hi Dimitris

I have 3s 8000 mah ( actually 3S2P 10C 4000mah) and a pair of slowfly
brushless ( from stout-aero,
http://perso.orange.fr/f.meunier/moteurs/Shock_Torque.htm ). I am not at
all an expert in electric propulsion and this setup is probably far from
optimal.
Another thing is that the endurance depends alot on airspeed - the lower
the better on this aircraft.
I think the autopilot make a better job than the manual pilot in getting
a long endurance

A+

Poine