Trouble choosing flight plane file

Cameron Lee-2

Hello,

I'm getting the attached error when trying to choose a different flight plan file. This is on a fresh install of Paparazzi, so I might have messed something up. Anyone know what the problem is or how to fix it?

Thanks,

Cameron

IMG_20120504_095259.jpg (1M) Download Attachment

Re: Trouble choosing flight plane file

Cameron Lee-2
Thank you for your reply Simon. How do I change the Paparazzi home
variable? I've never heard of it before, and definitely did not mean
so set it to /home/uaarg/./paparazzi.

I think I figured out what was wrong though. I was starting Paparazzi
Center by going ./paparazzi/paparazzi from the home folder. Going cd
paparazzi then ./paparazzi works. So maybe this is what you call the
home variable.

Thanks for your help.

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 2:52 PM, Simon Wilks <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Have you set the paparazzi_home variable to /home/uaarg/./paparazzi? Try and
> remove the "/." from wherever you define this path. It is not wrong but not
> necessary and seems to cause problems with the path comparisons.
>
> On May 4, 2012 7:44 PM, "Cameron Lee" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm getting the attached error when trying to choose a different flight
>> plan file. This is on a fresh install of Paparazzi, so I might have messed
>> something up. Anyone know what the problem is or how to fix it?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Cameron

Re: Trouble choosing flight plane file

Chris Gough-2
Nah, "paparazzi home variable" is just a regular unix environment
variable (called PAPARAZZI_HOME). Normally you don't have to think
about it, the paparazzi center (program which starts the other
processes in the system) sets the variable for the processes it
starts. Sounds like maybe you discovered a way to start paparazzi
center that messes this up. So don't do that :)

Chris Gough

.