Serial Control Lines

Matthew Currie
Group,

  Does anyone happen to know which serial control lines can be used with the LPC ISP bootloader to take over control of RESET and ISP_ENTRY?  I would like to experiment with this but can't find reference to this.

Regards,
Matthew Currie

Re: Serial Control Lines

Martin Mueller
Hi Matthew,

>   Does anyone happen to know which serial control lines can be used
> with the LPC ISP bootloader to take over control of RESET and
> ISP_ENTRY?  I would like to experiment with this but can't find
> reference to this.

it's DTR for RESET and RTS for ISP/P0.14 - http://www.keil.com/mcb2140/mcb2140-schematics.pdf

Martin

Re: Serial Control Lines

Matthew Currie
Martin,

  Thank you.  I also found this late last night when Yvest reminded me that lpc21isp is another project outside of ours.  Now we have mailing list archive.

Cheers,
Matthew Currie

Hi Matthew,