Parrot microdrone (Mambo)

Fabrizio Boriero
Hi everyone!
I am very curious about this project so I think the best way to learn it
is putting hands on...

I am thinking to buy a Parrot microdrone (Mambo) and controlling it from
my laptop. Is the source code avaiable?
Can I help to improve  the development (as far as I can...)?

Greetings,
Fabrizio

Re: Parrot microdrone (Mambo)

Gautier Hattenberger-3
Hello,

Welcome to Paparazzi!

Actually, we don't have (yet) the full support for the Mambo, but we do
have a very similar airframe: the Parrot Swing. They share the same
hardware for the autopilot part, so you should be able to use it
directly by tweaking the airframe file in order to have the correct
mixing. Not all peripherals are supported (like the sonar or the bottom
camera) but it should be enough to fly.

Some references:
http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Ap.parrot_minidrone
https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/master/conf/boards/swing.makefile