PITCH_NEURAL_DEFAULT ignored on 5.11

Andreas
Dear all,

we are using pprz v5.11 and have problems with PITCH_NEUTRAL_DEFAULT in
the airframe file which seems to be ignored. However tuning via
body_to_imu theta in the settings panel of the GCS works. I attach the
corresponding airframe in the hope anybody can help us finding the
problem ... Thanks for any hint!

Regards

Andreas

aula_apogee_a2_sensorbox_TH.xml (12K) Download Attachment

Re: PITCH_NEURAL_DEFAULT ignored on 5.11

Andreas
Thank you Gautier! This works ...

Andreas

On 12/11/2017 03:43 PM, Gautier Hattenberger wrote:

> Hello Andreas,
>
> The (INS_)PITH_NEUTRAL_DEFAULT is only use by some external INS system
> like XSens products. If you are using the internal IMU, you can set
> the body to ins rotation in the IMU section with BODY_TO_IMU_THETA.
> This parameter corresponds to the initial value of the setting you are
> changing from the GCS.
>
> Gautier
>

> Le 11/12/2017 à 15:33, Andreas Philipp a écrit :
>> Dear all,
>>
>> we are using pprz v5.11 and have problems with PITCH_NEUTRAL_DEFAULT in
>> the airframe file which seems to be ignored. However tuning via
>> body_to_imu theta in the settings panel of the GCS works. I attach the
>> corresponding airframe in the hope anybody can help us finding the
>> problem ... Thanks for any hint!
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Andreas

--------------------------------------