Infrared unit

Ghint
Hi all

Does anyone own an extra assembled and ready to use IR unit and
wouldn't mind getting rid of it? I'd like to buy one, so if anyone's
interested in selling, please mail me with price for unit+assembly
+delivery to portugal. BTW, EU sellers are preferred :)

PS - Anyone know of projects to build home made black body radiation
detectors for lengths of about 9500nm (human skin 293K) ? I just had
a crazy idea for a facial detector that uses either skin radiation or
ir retinal reflection to track faces/eyes.

Thanks and good luck for your projects,
Filipe Varela

Re: Infrared unit

Ben Firshman
http://scalerobotics.com/store/catalog/

I believe they work fine with paparazzi.

Ben

On 28 Jul 2006, at 15:48, Filipe Varela wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Does anyone own an extra assembled and ready to use IR unit and
> wouldn't mind getting rid of it? I'd like to buy one, so if
> anyone's interested in selling, please mail me with price for unit
> +assembly+delivery to portugal. BTW, EU sellers are preferred :)
>
> PS - Anyone know of projects to build home made black body
> radiation detectors for lengths of about 9500nm (human skin 293K) ?
> I just had a crazy idea for a facial detector that uses either skin
> radiation or ir retinal reflection to track faces/eyes.
>
> Thanks and good luck for your projects,
> Filipe Varela

  Ben Firshman
  [hidden email]      http://www.phatmonkey.org.uk/