Quantcast

Homologation for commercial flights in France

Report Content as Inappropriate

Homologation for commercial flights in France

Rolf Noellenburg
Hello,

does anyone have experience in gaining a homologation for a paparazzi equipped UAV from DGAC/DSAC? As I understood, it is mandatory for commercial flights in France, is that right?

Best regards
Rolf

Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Homologation for commercial flights in France

Gautier Hattenberger-3
Hello,

Basically yes. You have 4 scenarios with different constraints depending
on the altitude, weight, distance and location. Here is the link to the
relevant web page (in French, sorry I couldn't find it in English):
http://www.developpement-durable.gouv.fr/Quelle-place-pour-les-drones-dans,45924.html

As we are flying under the special "experiments" rules at Enac, I don't
have much experience about requesting for a complete authorization.

Gautier

Le 06/01/2017 à 10:27, Rolf a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> does anyone have experience in gaining a homologation for a paparazzi equipped UAV from DGAC/DSAC? As I understood, it is mandatory for commercial flights in France, is that right?
>
> Best regards
> Rolf

Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Homologation for commercial flights in France

Eric BAHIER
Hi,

I have allready  certified my paparazzi uav in France.

Best regards,

Eric

Le 06/01/2017 à 23:05, Gautier Hattenberger a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> Basically yes. You have 4 scenarios with different constraints
> depending on the altitude, weight, distance and location. Here is the
> link to the relevant web page (in French, sorry I couldn't find it in
> English):
> http://www.developpement-durable.gouv.fr/Quelle-place-pour-les-drones-dans,45924.html
>
> As we are flying under the special "experiments" rules at Enac, I
> don't have much experience about requesting for a complete authorization.
>
> Gautier
>
> Le 06/01/2017 à 10:27, Rolf a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>> does anyone have experience in gaining a homologation for a paparazzi
>> equipped UAV from DGAC/DSAC? As I understood, it is mandatory for
>> commercial flights in France, is that right?
>>
>> Best regards
>> Rolf

************************************
Lez Concept EURL

Eric BAHIER
15 chemin neuf
34 980 Montferrier sur LEZ
France

Tel : +33 4 67 59 92 53
Mob : +33 6 80 87 87 66
Fax : +33 9 59 15 92 53

Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Homologation for commercial flights in France

Rolf Noellenburg

thank you for the link Gautier, I will have a close look at the documents.

Eric, good to hear that you certified your paparazzi equipped aircraft. May I ask for which scenario?
We aim for a certification of Scenario S2 (i.e. MTOW > 2kg, max. height < 50m, max. distance 1000m) and some points like data logging for the last 20 minutes are easy to cover while solutions for others, like programmed maximum height (also for Auto1), are not that obvious to me.

Best regards
Rolf