Helicopter

Ethan Arnold-2
Hi Guys,

After a long timeout I'm now ready to get involved again... How are the
Classix PCB production plans coming along? I wanna buy a set right now :-)
and you know me, if it takes too long I'll go ahead and make my own... It
wont be summer forever! Dont try forever to get things just right or find
the absolute best deal, just get moving :-)

Also, is anyone working on a Paparazzi Helicopter yet? I've just ordered one
(a 250EUR 60cm electric one from Ebay to play with) and I'd love to
experiment with Paparazzi on it.

I'm really disappointed that I missed the EMAV06 Braunschweig, I definitely
would have gone (just a 2 hour drive for me) but I didnt find out until too
late :-( I'd really appreciate it if such contests could be advertised on
this list a few weeks beforehand!

Regards,
Ethan

RE: Helicopter

Yves Touchette
>Hi Guys,
>
>After a long timeout I'm now ready to get involved again... How are the
>Classix PCB production plans coming along? I wanna buy a set right now :-)
>and you know me, if it takes too long I'll go ahead and make my own... It
>wont be summer forever! Dont try forever to get things just right or find
>the absolute best deal, just get moving :-)

Ethan,

I'm sure others would be in better position to answer your questions, but as
far as I know there isn't any classix or tiny currently available, but many
of us (me included) are currently working on finding someone to manifacture
a batch of boards.

>Also, is anyone working on a Paparazzi Helicopter yet? I've just ordered
>one
>(a 250EUR 60cm electric one from Ebay to play with) and I'd love to
>experiment with Paparazzi on it.

Other then the very cool quad rotor, I don't belive so.

Regards,

-yvest

RE: Helicopter

Nicolas Calderon
Hi Etahn,
        glad to see you back. For the PCB, I would suggest you make your own
boards. Many companies/persons are working on making commercial boards, but
the task seems slightly complicated (tests, RoHS compliance, and so on). If
you want your boards NOW, you will be better to go with your own solution.

Nicolas Calderon

PS: We're missing your bot (especially the insult fonction :D)