Debian Jessie - inconsistent assumptions over interface GdkEvent

Debian Jessie - inconsistent assumptions over interface GdkEvent

betaros
Hi,

I try to compile Paparazzi 5.2 under Debian Jessie, but I am getting some errors while compilation.

I already had the same error like this before: http://lists.paparazziuav.org/Build-Failure-on-OS-X-Yosemite-td16302.html But I already downgraded lablgtk to 2.16.

/o/p/paparazzi # ❯❯❯ make
Building Paparazzi version v5.2.0_stable-21-g120ffd4
make -C data/maps
DOWNLOAD: google maps version code
Updated google maps version to 162
make -C sw/lib/ocaml
make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make -C sw/supervision
make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make -C sw/ground_segment/misc
CC natnet2ivy
make -C sw/logalizer
make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make -C sw/ground_segment/cockpit
OC gcs.ml
findlib: [WARNING] Interface glibIvy.cmi occurs in several directories: /root/.opam/system/lib/glibivy, /usr/lib/ocaml
findlib: [WARNING] Interface ivy.cmi occurs in several directories: /root/.opam/system/lib/glibivy, /usr/lib/ocaml
File "gcs.ml", line 1:
Error: The files /opt/paparazzi/paparazzi/sw/lib/ocaml/mapCanvas.cmi
       and /root/.opam/system/lib/lablgtk2/gToolbox.cmi
       make inconsistent assumptions over interface GdkEvent
Makefile:62: recipe for target 'gcs.cmo' failed
make[1]: *** [gcs.cmo] Error 2
Makefile:133: recipe for target 'cockpit' failed
make: *** [cockpit] Error 2

Greetings
betaros

Re: Debian Jessie - inconsistent assumptions over interface GdkEvent

Gautier Hattenberger-3
Hi,

At least, you have install ivy package both with opam and debian
package. The final error might be related to the same kind of problem
(double install from opam and from the system).

Gautier

Le 18/11/2014 14:43, betaros a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I try to compile Paparazzi 5.2 under Debian Jessie, but I am getting some
> errors while compilation.
>
> I already had the same error like this before:
> http://lists.paparazziuav.org/Build-Failure-on-OS-X-Yosemite-td16302.html
> <http://lists.paparazziuav.org/Build-Failure-on-OS-X-Yosemite-td16302.html>
> But I already downgraded lablgtk to 2.16.
>
> /o/p/paparazzi # ❯❯❯ make
> Building Paparazzi version v5.2.0_stable-21-g120ffd4
> make -C data/maps
> DOWNLOAD: google maps version code
> Updated google maps version to 162
> make -C sw/lib/ocaml
> make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
> make -C sw/supervision
> make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
> make -C sw/ground_segment/misc
> CC natnet2ivy
> make -C sw/logalizer
> make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
> make -C sw/ground_segment/cockpit
> OC gcs.ml
> findlib: [WARNING] Interface glibIvy.cmi occurs in several directories:
> /root/.opam/system/lib/glibivy, /usr/lib/ocaml
> findlib: [WARNING] Interface ivy.cmi occurs in several directories:
> /root/.opam/system/lib/glibivy, /usr/lib/ocaml
> File "gcs.ml", line 1:
> Error: The files /opt/paparazzi/paparazzi/sw/lib/ocaml/mapCanvas.cmi
>         and /root/.opam/system/lib/lablgtk2/gToolbox.cmi
>         make inconsistent assumptions over interface GdkEvent
> Makefile:62: recipe for target 'gcs.cmo' failed
> make[1]: *** [gcs.cmo] Error 2
> Makefile:133: recipe for target 'cockpit' failed
> make: *** [cockpit] Error 2
>
> I am looking forward to hearing from you.
>
> Greetings
> betaros

Re: Debian Jessie - inconsistent assumptions over interface GdkEvent

betaros
Hi,

I uninstalled all Debianpackages which are depending on Paparazzi, but that doesn't help. I continously get the same message and I don't think that this has something to do with Debian. The reason for that is, that the path is the OCAML installpath and the path from the git-repo.

Do you might have another idea?

Greetings
betaros