Copyright - A Company use Project

martinvk

Hello Guys,

look at this, it is paparazzi:

http://www.fernerkundung.net/index.php?site=produkte

http://cis-rostock.net/cis/0_index/?q=content/drohnensysteme

I think this is not campatible with our Copyright. I can’t anything see about our project at this sites,  but i have found an articel (attechment).

Paparazzi.pdf (1M) Download Attachment

Re: Copyright - A Company use Project

Aka-7
Hello Martin,

it is not the only commercial product using paparazzi...
E.g.: http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/smartplanes-unmanned-survey

As I understand the GPL it is ok as long as the company provides the code based on GPL code (e.g. paparazzi) to their customers. These could then publish, if they want... As long as you don´t sell or your customers don´t publish you are not forced to publish (but of course encouraged to contribute...)

Please correct me if I´m wrong...

Anyway a friendly mail to the company asking about the use and if they will work with the community could be a nice start...
Looks they adapted to Windows and Smartphone.

Cheers

Marc

-------- Original-Nachricht --------