Connection between App Server and PPRZonDroid is resetting

Connection between App Server and PPRZonDroid is resetting

Douglas Aparecido Soares
Hi all,

I'm trying to test the communication between the last version of PPRZonDroid, installed in a tablet with Android Marshmallow (v. 6.0.1), and the Paparazzi Center installed in a Raspberry Pi that has Ubuntu v. 15.10, but without success. I tried to use the option "Re-Connect to Server" many times, but without sucess again.

Every time when I used the option "Re-Connect to Server", the App Server stopped and the following message was showed:

Read Socket: Connection reset by peer
Read Socket: Connection reset by peer

Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Thanks a lot!

RE: Connection between App Server and PPRZonDroid is resetting

agressiva
Hello Douglas, are you from Brasil ?

Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 10:09:05 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Connection between App Server and PPRZonDroid is resetting

Hi all,

I'm trying to test the communication between the last version of PPRZonDroid, installed in a tablet with Android Marshmallow (v. 6.0.1), and the Paparazzi Center installed in a Raspberry Pi that has Ubuntu v. 15.10, but without success. I tried to use the option "Re-Connect to Server" many times, but without sucess again.

Every time when I used the option "Re-Connect to Server", the App Server stopped and the following message was showed:

Read Socket: Connection reset by peer
Read Socket: Connection reset by peer

Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Thanks a lot!

http://lists.paparazziuav.org/Connection-between-App-Server-and-PPRZonDroid-is-resetting-tp17981.html
To start a new topic under paparazzi-devel, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from paparazzi-devel, click here.
NAML

Re: Connection between App Server and PPRZonDroid is resetting

Douglas Aparecido Soares
Hello, agressiva. Yes, I am.

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 2:35 PM, agressiva <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Douglas, are you from Brasil ?

Re: Connection between App Server and PPRZonDroid is resetting

Douglas Aparecido Soares
Hi guys,

Does anyone have any idea on how to solve this issue?

Thank you.

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 3:13 PM, Douglas Aparecido Soares <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to test the communication between the last version of PPRZonDroid, installed in a tablet with Android Marshmallow (v. 6.0.1), and the Paparazzi Center installed in a Raspberry Pi that has Ubuntu v. 15.10, but without success. I tried to use the option "Re-Connect to Server" many times, but without sucess again.

Every time when I used the option "Re-Connect to Server", the App Server stopped and the following message was showed:

Read Socket: Connection reset by peer
Read Socket: Connection reset by peer

Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Thanks a lot!

Re: Connection between App Server and PPRZonDroid is resetting

Hi Douglas,

I don't really have an idea what the issue could be... but to try to narrow it down: does it work if you run the app server on a x86/amd64 machine?
If yes, then it's probably an ARM related problem. Also which Raspberry Pi is it? Pi 1 has ARMv6, Pi2 is ARMv7 and Pi3 probably already ARMv8....

Cheers, Felix

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 2:56 PM, Douglas Aparecido Soares <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

sorry for late replay

can you tell me yout e-mail ?

Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 10:40:15 -0700
From: [hidden email]