Chimera availability?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Chimera availability?

Chris
Hi

I was looking at this

https://www.banggood.com/STM32F745-100lqfp-216MHz-MPU6000-SPI-F7-Flight-Controller-for-FPV-Racing-Support-Betaflight-p-1137386.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc_ods&utm_campaign=Crc-Fcontroller-rm-F7&utm_content=saul&utm_design=57&gclid=CMCQ-fXz5NQCFa0W0wod3OMAYA

and then i saw this wonderful board the chimera, is it available for
purchase anywhere?

I suppose i can use the chimera files to adapt the one i found on the
Chinese site...

Chris




_______________________________________________
Paparazzi-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/paparazzi-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chimera availability?

Andreas
Hi,

it is available at Drotek in France:

https://drotek.com/shop/en/home/832-chimera-paparazzi-flight-controller.html

Andreas


Am 30.06.2017 um 08:38 schrieb Chris:

> Hi
>
> I was looking at this
>
> https://www.banggood.com/STM32F745-100lqfp-216MHz-MPU6000-SPI-F7-Flight-Controller-for-FPV-Racing-Support-Betaflight-p-1137386.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc_ods&utm_campaign=Crc-Fcontroller-rm-F7&utm_content=saul&utm_design=57&gclid=CMCQ-fXz5NQCFa0W0wod3OMAYA
>
>
> and then i saw this wonderful board the chimera, is it available for
> purchase anywhere?
>
> I suppose i can use the chimera files to adapt the one i found on the
> Chinese site...
>
> Chris
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Paparazzi-devel mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/paparazzi-devel

--
--------------------------------------
PD Dr. Andreas Philipp
Institute of Geography
University of Augsburg
Universitaetsstrasse 10
D - 86135 Augsburg
Germany

Phone:  ++49/821/598-2266
Fax:    ++49/821/598-2264
Email:  [hidden email]
http://www.geo.uni-augsburg.de/lehrstuehle/phygeo/personal/philipp/
--------------------------------------


_______________________________________________
Paparazzi-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/paparazzi-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chimera availability?

Alexandre Bustico
In reply to this post by Chris
Le 30/06/2017 à 08:38, Chris a écrit :
> I suppose i can use the chimera files to adapt the one i found on the
> Chinese site...

Hello,

Beware that the MCU is not from the same family than chimera one : the
Chinese stuff use a F74x instead a F76x, and among other differences,

there is no hardware accelerated double precision FPU, so Makefile would
have to be changed.



--
Alexandre


_______________________________________________
Paparazzi-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/paparazzi-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chimera availability?

Chris
You are correct sir!
I downloaded the stm3276x reference manual and i am reading it right now.
Thank you again!
Chris


On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 10:19 AM, Alexandre Bustico <[hidden email]> wrote:
Le 30/06/2017 à 08:38, Chris a écrit :
I suppose i can use the chimera files to adapt the one i found on the Chinese site...

Hello,

Beware that the MCU is not from the same family than chimera one : the Chinese stuff use a F74x instead a F76x, and among other differences,

there is no hardware accelerated double precision FPU, so Makefile would have to be changed.



--
Alexandre



_______________________________________________
Paparazzi-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/paparazzi-devel


_______________________________________________
Paparazzi-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/paparazzi-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chimera availability?

Chris
Thank you Andreas for the link.
Wow it is a bit more expensive that i would like but then again you get what you paid for...
Chris

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 10:33 AM, hendrixgr . <[hidden email]> wrote:
You are correct sir!
I downloaded the stm3276x reference manual and i am reading it right now.
Thank you again!
Chris


On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 10:19 AM, Alexandre Bustico <[hidden email]> wrote:
Le 30/06/2017 à 08:38, Chris a écrit :
I suppose i can use the chimera files to adapt the one i found on the Chinese site...

Hello,

Beware that the MCU is not from the same family than chimera one : the Chinese stuff use a F74x instead a F76x, and among other differences,

there is no hardware accelerated double precision FPU, so Makefile would have to be changed.



--
Alexandre



_______________________________________________
Paparazzi-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/paparazzi-devel



_______________________________________________
Paparazzi-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/paparazzi-devel