Anyone going to Linux.conf.au 2007

Hugo Vincent-2
Hi,

Just wondering if any Paparazzi people are going to LCA (Australasian
Linux/FOSS Conference) in Sydney, Australia next week? I am going to
be presenting a paper about my UAV project: http://
lca2007.linux.org.au/talk/229 http://www.albatross-uav.org/ and would
be very interested to meet anyone else doing UAV work (especially
open source, or using the Paparazzi system).

Cheers,
Hugo Vincent.

Re: Anyone going to Linux.conf.au 2007

Francisco Zabala
> Hi,
>
> Just wondering if any Paparazzi people are going to LCA (Australasian
> Linux/FOSS Conference) in Sydney, Australia next week? I am going to
> be presenting a paper about my UAV project: http://
> lca2007.linux.org.au/talk/229 http://www.albatross-uav.org/ and would
> be very interested to meet anyone else doing UAV work (especially
> open source, or using the Paparazzi system).
>
> Cheers,
> Hugo Vincent.

Hi Hugo,

I wanted to say: very nice project.  I am in the US and I am attending
a linux conference (in two weeks called Scale 5x
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale5x/ ) though I don't think there
will be any UAV stuff :-(

Do you have any plans on posting more details into the wiki? or are
you guys pretty much done with it?

Seems like a heck of a lot of effort you guys put into that.  I am
barely starting so no pics, no wiki to show as of yet.

Regards,

-Cisco

Re: Anyone going to Linux.conf.au 2007

vespa@juno.com
Hugo,

I sure would love to spend next week in Sydney, keep us posted of any
upcoming competitions - we have a plane that can hit a wallaby with a
paintball from 50 meters.

That's a very impressive project you have going with albatross-uav.
I've seen you on RCGroups but had not seen your wiki until now.
Please tell us more about the current state of the project, I'm
particularly interested in the state of your INS and your current
flight performance.

Jeremy

-- Hugo Vincent <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Just wondering if any Paparazzi people are going to LCA (Australasian
Linux/FOSS Conference) in Sydney, Australia next week? I am going to
be presenting a paper about my UAV project: http://
lca2007.linux.org.au/talk/229 http://www.albatross-uav.org/ and would
be very interested to meet anyone else doing UAV work (especially
open source, or using the Paparazzi system).

Cheers,
Hugo Vincent.

Re: Anyone going to Linux.conf.au 2007

Pascal Brisset-3
Hi Jeremy,

the reporting task call frequency has been changed to 60Hz and the code
generator
takes it into account. The minimum period is now 0.017s and the maximum
is about 1000s.

CVS update: main_ap.c, main_fbw.c and gen_periodic.ml

I've checked these modifications only with the simulator ...

--Pascal