Airframe file for custom hardware platform

Airframe file for custom hardware platform

jburns11
Hello All,

I am building a UAV with a platform that is not part of the provided
airframes. I know that I have to define things such as points of contact,
propeller locations, and center of gravity. I also believe that I would have
to configure the airframe file to accept the Motors/ESC's.

If anyone has experience setting up a custom platform, I would love to hear
about the steps they took to creating a custom airframe file for a new
platform.

Best!
Jburns11

--
Sent from: http://lists.paparazziuav.org/paparazzi-devel-f3.html

Re: Airframe file for custom hardware platform

Gautier Hattenberger-3
Hello,

I'm not really sure if you are talking about a really aircraft or if you
want to make a simulation. Can you provide more information about the
type of platform you are trying to build ? The configuration is a bit
different if you are using a fixedwing or rotorcraft type.

Gautier