Aircraft ID in vehicle follow

jburns11
When doing a 2 vehicle simulation and using the follow directive, an ac_id
parameter must be set. Should this ac_id correspond to the ac_id displayed
in the paparazzi center when the aircraft is selected? I am having some
trouble getting this command to work, and I want to be sure that I am using
the correct ac_id.

--
Sent from: http://lists.paparazziuav.org/paparazzi-devel-f3.html

Re: Aircraft ID in vehicle follow

Gautier Hattenberger-3
Hi,

I have not been using this for years, but yes, that should be the AC_ID
of the tracked aircraft as defined in the paparazzi center.

There are several possibilities that this is not working properly:

- did you load the "traffic_info" module ?
- have defined a NAV_FOLLOW_PGAIN ?
- can you describe the kind of trouble your facing ?

Gautier

Le 06/02/2020 à 16:43, jburns11 a écrit :

> When doing a 2 vehicle simulation and using the follow directive, an ac_id
> parameter must be set. Should this ac_id correspond to the ac_id displayed
> in the paparazzi center when the aircraft is selected? I am having some
> trouble getting this command to work, and I want to be sure that I am using
> the correct ac_id.
>

> --
> Sent from: http://lists.paparazziuav.org/paparazzi-devel-f3.html

Re: Aircraft ID in vehicle follow

jburns11
I loaded the traffic info on both aircrafts, and defined NAV_FOLLOW_PGAIN to
1 in both flight plans.

It seems that the following drone just seems to keep ascending. This could
be because its last directive it was given was takeoff.

Best,
Jack

--
Sent from: http://lists.paparazziuav.org/paparazzi-devel-f3.html