AirSpeed ETS - temperature compensated

agressiva
Hello friends,
Does anyone know if aispeed ets have temperature compensation when used in default mode ?
The ppz code not use temperature in the calculation.

Its not better to use 3th party mode ?

Re: AirSpeed ETS - temperature compensated

Aka-7
Hello Eduardo,

don´t think it´s temperature compensated at all.
And even if, the results in the lower speeds were not convincing for me (just took the sensor out of a slower aircraft (<15m/s), the results were not reproducable...)

Ideas for replacement are very welcome..

Cheers

Marc

-------- Original-Nachricht --------