1BitSquared launches German store

Piotr Esden-Tempski-2
Dear Paparazzians,

We are very happy to announce that we have launched our German store!
You can find us at http://1bitsquared.de

There is also a link in the right upper hand corner of the store to
navigate between the US and German sites.

This will simplify access to dedicated Paparazzi UAV hardware for
everyone located in and near the European Union. We hope you are as
excited about this as we are.

Regards,
Piotr Esden-Tempski and the 1BitSquared team!

--
Piotr Esden-Tempski
Founder, Embedded Systems Engineer

Re: 1BitSquared launches German store

Hector Garcia de Marina
cool !

If you do not mind I have one question Piotr. Checking the images on the website I can see a mini-helicopter (no the quadcopter).

Do you have any other information about where to check it? I am thinking about building a small flying machine for fun for myself and I would like
to explore the option of helicopters.

Best regards,

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 4:31 PM, Piotr Esden-Tempski <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Paparazzians,

We are very happy to announce that we have launched our German store! You can find us at http://1bitsquared.de

There is also a link in the right upper hand corner of the store to navigate between the US and German sites.

This will simplify access to dedicated Paparazzi UAV hardware for everyone located in and near the European Union. We hope you are as excited about this as we are.

Regards,
Piotr Esden-Tempski and the 1BitSquared team!

--
Piotr Esden-Tempski
Founder, Embedded Systems Engineer
1 Bit Squared 'Professional Nano UAV Systems'
http://1bitsquared.com
http://1bitsquared.de

Re: 1BitSquared launches German store

Piotr Esden-Tempski-2
Hi Hector,

I am glad you are excited about the German store. :) The helicopter in
the pictures is the Walkera Genius CP V2 frame.

Cheers,
Esden

On 01/12/2016 04:43 PM, Hector Garcia de Marina wrote:

> cool !
>
> If you do not mind I have one question Piotr. Checking the images on the
> website I can see a mini-helicopter (no the quadcopter).
>
> Do you have any other information about where to check it? I am thinking
> about building a small flying machine for fun for myself and I would like
> to explore the option of helicopters.
>
> Best regards,
>
> On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 4:31 PM, Piotr Esden-Tempski <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Dear Paparazzians,
>
>     We are very happy to announce that we have launched our German
>     store! You can find us at http://1bitsquared.de
>
>     There is also a link in the right upper hand corner of the store to
>     navigate between the US and German sites.
>
>     This will simplify access to dedicated Paparazzi UAV hardware for
>     everyone located in and near the European Union. We hope you are as
>     excited about this as we are.
>
>     Regards,
>     Piotr Esden-Tempski and the 1BitSquared team!
>
>     --
>     Piotr Esden-Tempski
>     Founder, Embedded Systems Engineer
>     1 Bit Squared 'Professional Nano UAV Systems'
>     http://1bitsquared.com
>     http://1bitsquared.de

> Héctor
> Webpage: http://mathtronics.wordpress.com/

Piotr Esden-Tempski
Founder, Embedded Systems Engineer
1 Bit Squared 'Professional Nano UAV Systems'
http://1bitsquared.com

Re: 1BitSquared launches German store

Urivan Flores-Saaib-2
Congrats to the whole 1 Bit Squared team!

Regards,

-urivan

On 01/12/2016 07:31 AM, Piotr Esden-Tempski wrote:

> Dear Paparazzians,
>
> We are very happy to announce that we have launched our German store!
> You can find us at http://1bitsquared.de
>
> There is also a link in the right upper hand corner of the store to
> navigate between the US and German sites.
>
> This will simplify access to dedicated Paparazzi UAV hardware for
> everyone located in and near the European Union. We hope you are as
> excited about this as we are.
>
> Regards,
> Piotr Esden-Tempski and the 1BitSquared team!
>
> --
> Piotr Esden-Tempski
> Founder, Embedded Systems Engineer
> 1 Bit Squared 'Professional Nano UAV Systems'
> http://1bitsquared.com
> http://1bitsquared.de

Regards,

-Urivan Flores

Re: 1BitSquared launches German store

Eric Parsonage
Well done Piotr!

> On Jan 13, 2016, at 2:01 AM, Piotr Esden-Tempski <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear Paparazzians,
>
> We are very happy to announce that we have launched our German store! You can find us at http://1bitsquared.de
>
> There is also a link in the right upper hand corner of the store to navigate between the US and German sites.
>
> This will simplify access to dedicated Paparazzi UAV hardware for everyone located in and near the European Union. We hope you are as excited about this as we are.
>
> Regards,
> Piotr Esden-Tempski and the 1BitSquared team!
>
> --
> Piotr Esden-Tempski
> Founder, Embedded Systems Engineer
> 1 Bit Squared 'Professional Nano UAV Systems'
> http://1bitsquared.com
> http://1bitsquared.de

Re: 1BitSquared launches German store

dr3n3al labs